Alternative Asian OE -Teach English in Kuala Lumpur
If you’re keen to experience Asia, but not sure you want to live in a stressful, smoggy megacity, Malaysia offers a refreshing alternative! Euroasia is working with a client looking for teachers of EFL to teach foreign students (mainly adults from China, the Middle East, Russia etc.) who choose Malaysia for their English language studies. Some are required asap, but others may join the team at a later date.
- Unique cultural background, see all of Asia in one country
- Year-round tropical climate
- Lively city life and unspoilt nature both within easy reach
- Modest cost of living, much cheaper than Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Shanghai
- Cheap flights to other Asian destinations (45mins to Singapore, 2hrs to Bangkok, 3hrs to Bali, 4hrs to Hong Kong)
Applicants have to meet minimum criteria as detailed below.
- CELTA or equivalent
- Min. one year’s teaching experience (TEFL or other subject)
- Native English speaker
- Good general health
- Preferably aged 25 and up (for Malaysian visa purposes)
- Citizen of NZ, Aus, EU,
USA, Canada (for visa purposes)
- Customer service oriented
- Willingness to
contribute to the life of the school
More details and online application available via the following sites:
- Trademe Jobs
Do tell your friends about this opportunity (but we can only proceed with applicants who meet the minimum criteria).