What’s the best way to learn a foreign language?
Many books have been written on this subject… Different people have a preference for one approach over another.
While a few people seem to have the ability to learn a language from reading a book on the subject, there would probably be general agreement that it is hard to learn
a language in this way. An audio course with cassettes or CD will work for some people. Others will find that Internet-based materials are effective.
Most people, though, will find that the above methods are secondary to the key one, which is interaction with an effective teacher. Language is a social experience, and we believe that it only really comes to live when it is used in a social context.
Check out the range of foreign language courses at Euroasia.
FAQs previously covered:
FAQs coming up:
4. As an adult, can you
learn a language the same way that you did as a child?
5. Some ads promise
6. How long it will take me to learn a language?
7. I don’t understand grammar; we were never taught it at school?
8. Is it easier to learn a language if I go to the country?
9. Which language should I learn?
10. Are some languages harder than others?
11. So which languages will I find easier than others?
12. Which is the most popular language?
13. Can learning a language be fun?